Riedel Vinum Pinot Noir Burgundy Red
- Year of design: 2008
- Volume: 960 ccm
- Height: 265 mm
- Box quantity: Set of 2 glasses
- Type of Manufacturing: Machine Made
- Material: Crystal
- The Bordeaux Grand Cru glass is perfect for full-bodied, complex red wines that are high in tannin.
- This shape was one of the original 'wine friendly' glasses designed by 9th generation Cluas J. RIEDEL.
- The generous size of this glass allows the bouquet to develop fully, and smooths out the rough edges.
- It emphasises the fruit, playing down the bitter qualities of the tannin, and allows wines to achieve balance.
- Dishwasher safe.
Existing Account Login
Login to your account