Kaviari Kaluga Hybrid Dark 30g
No tax Tuesday and Thursday
- Located in the “Thousand Island Lake Qiandao” in China (300km south of Shanghai), the KALUGA QUEEN CAVIAR follows on the techniques and know-how of traditional Caviar cultures from Europe.
- The pure water quality of the lake combined with manual procedure makes it one of the world’s best caviar.
- Processing center nearby which has an annual capacity of 60 tons of caviar, became No.1 of farmed caviar in the world since 2015.
- The caviar is produced from roes of mature hybrid of over 7~8 years of aqua culture.
- Its color can be brownish yellow, or light grey.
- The roe diameter is over 3.0 mm.
- The roes are firm, have a strong creamy taste and long after taste.
- Store between – 2°C et + 2°C
Delivery Terms & Condition:
Delivery slots: EVERY TUESDAY & FRIDAY ONLY
Cut off time:
For delivery on Tuesday - place order(s) by 6pm, Monday
For delivery on Friday - place order(s) by 6pm, Thursday
Coverage area: Klang Valley ONLY
RM 0 - RM 25000