- Fin Briard cheese, a cheese specialty from Brie, is made from pasteurised cow’s milk and features a layer of cream containing authentic black truffle, fresh PDO cream and mascarpone.
- Fin Briard Truffled Brie begins life as a traditional white mould cheese with soft oozing texture that has a creamy rich clotted cream flavour with hints of pasture & straw, nuttiness & mushroom.
- After maturation of four weeks in underground cellars at Rouzarie fromagerie, the cheese is cut in half horizontally and covered with black truffle slices, crème fraîche and mascarpone, before being matured for a further month.
- Ideal for cheese boards or melting in the oven, fondue style & authentic rosé champagne!
- Milk: Dairy Cow
- Category: Soft, Soft Ripened
- Origin: Île-de-France